Still on the auth and account management part. It will take longer than i thought. But since i’ve set the next world cup as a beta objective, i’m good.
Spotted a very weird bug that changes team positions in fixtures without changing the scores. Went straight to the top on my Trello todo list.
I’m also on a big re-organization to move my requests to redux actions. This helps keep containers staying clean.
- Front – Add action & reducer for snack behaviors
- Front – Move delete group to redux
- Back – Add auth on group deletion and id param verification
- Front – Move home & register snacks to redux
- Front – Move getUsers to redux
- Front – Fix login subject verification & login catch snack