Hey, i’m starting this post series about the updates i’m making on the Bolão app. Kinda like a log. Let’s see how it goes.
So far i have my alpha working online with:
- A home, two front pages and six admin pages
- The ability to CRUD – create, read–view, update and delete – groups and users, view available championships and set bets within a group
- Semi-automatically fetch scores updates via an external api (semi because i still have to enter the group admin page to trigger the fetch)
- Auto score calculation
Here’s an admin shot:
And a group details on the front:
Doing some ui adjustments little by little on this alpha for now and also working on a v1 version of the design on the side.
- Admin – Order bets by players and not by games.
Benefit: easier to set bets one player at a time since it comes from an messaging app.
- Admin – Calculate score of fixtures in_play as well as finished.
Benefit: late api updates of a fixture status do not block the calculation of the full score.
- Admin- Fetch teams while fetching fixtures during group creation .
Benefit: retrieve extra info about teams like short name, crest url and code.