Whatsapp is the leading messaging app in smartphones. 90% of the smartphone holders use this messaging app. Now you want to use this app on your PC in order to get more fun through this app. It’s really easy to use this app in PC because here we have shared the complete procedure to use Whatsapp in PC. You can go through these below steps and enjoy the Whatsapp in PC.
Whatsapp for PC, Windows 7/8/8.1:
You can’t use Whatsapp directly on your PC because your PC is running on the different operating system. So, here you need to get an alternative option to use this Whatsapp for PC. Then we will help you for this procedure. Now you just need an Android emulator for PC which helps you to run the android apps on your PC. Android Emulator is like Android system where you can use the complete features which you use on your Android device. You can use the store, play games, apps and do many more things using it. Then you need to choose the best android emulator for your PC. There are lots of android emulators on the web for free to download and to use. You just need to find the best one to use. Here we find the best android emulator works efficiently and it is called as Bluestacks.
Whatsapp for PC using Bluestacks:
Bluestack App Player is the most used android emulator in PC. Using this you can easily use the Whatsapp on your PC. Now you have to download this software to your PC. Here we will share the excellent procedure to download this software.
- Now go through this below link in order to download Bluestack App Player.
- Then click on download to download.
- Then install it on your PC.
Now you have Bluestack software in your PC but you don’t know how to use Whatsapp using it? It’s too easy! All you have to do is to follow these below steps.
There are two methods to use Whatsapp in Bluestack App Player. Here we will go through the first one.
- Open the Bluestack App player on your PC.
- Go to All Apps Section. Now you can find the Search Bar which is Play Store app used to download apps and games officially.
- Now go through this search bar and search the Whatsapp in it then install it in your Emulator.
- Now go to the list of all apps where you can find the Whatsapp app.
Here is the second method to use Whatsapp on your PC.
- Download the Apk version of Whatsapp.
- Copy the Whatsapp Apk Version.
- Now go to your C file of Windows PC then look out for Users file and click on it.
- Now you can find the file which is named after you.
- Then click on that and go to Public.
- Now paste it into any file of Public folder.
- Now open the Blue stacks, go to the list of all apps and open the File Manager.
- Now open the Windows folder where you can find the Whatsapp Apk Version file.
- Then install it in your Android Emulator. Use the Whatsapp in PC.