- Install the Allow-Control-Allow-Origin app.
- Enable the app with the Enable cross origin resource sharing button.
- Install the CORS everywhere addon (might need a browser restart);
- Click on the “Open menu” hamburger button and then “Customize”;
- Drag the CorsE item from the central list to the right of the screen (the menu in itself);
- Exit Customize mode and click back the menu and then on the newly added CorsE button. This one should turn green.
- Bring the develop menu by going to the Safari > Preferences > Advanced > “Show Develop menu in menu bar”.
- In the newly added Develop menu, click on Disable Cross-Origin Restrictions.